Telkom Indonesia Job Opportunity 2024

Telkom Indonesia Job Opportunity 2024


Hiring company : Telekom Indonesia

Based company : Indonesia

Position : Various Positions

Posted : 2023

Deadline : on going

Salary :Unknown

Employment Type : Full time

Address of company : Indonesia


PT Telkom Indonesia (Persero) Tbk (Telkom) is a State-Owned Enterprise (BUMN) which operates in the field of information and communication technology (ICT) services and telecommunications networks in Indonesia. Telkom's majority shareholder is the Government of the Republic of Indonesia amounting to 52.09%, while the remaining 47.91% is controlled by the public. Telkom shares are traded on the Indonesia Stock Exchange (BEI) with the code "TLKM" and the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) with the code "TLK".

In an effort to transform into a digital telecommunication company, TelkomGroup is implementing a customer-oriented company business and operational strategy. This transformation will make the TelkomGroup organization more lean and agile in adapting to the rapid changes in the telecommunications industry. The new organization is also expected to increase efficiency and effectiveness in creating a quality customer experience.

TelkomGroup's business activities grow and change along with developments in technology, information and digitalization, but are still within the corridors of the telecommunications and information industry. This can be seen from the business lines that continue to develop, complementing the existing legacy.

Telkom is currently dividing its business into 3 Digital Business Domains:

Digital Connectivity: Fiber to the x (FTTx), 5G, Software Defined Networking (SDN)/ Network Function Virtualization (NFV)/ Satellite
Digital Platform: Data Center, Cloud, Internet of Things (IoT), Big Data/Artificial Intelligence (AI), Cybersecurity
Digital Services: Enterprise, Consumer

To answer the challenges of the digital industry, support national digitization and to internalize the transformation agenda, Telkom has re-sharpened its Purpose, Vision and Mission.


Creating a more prosperous and competitive nation and providing the best added value for stakeholders.


Become the digital telco of first choice to advance society


Accelerate the development of intelligent digital infrastructure and platforms that are sustainable, economical and accessible to the entire community.
Develop superior digital talent that helps drive the nation's digital capabilities and digital adoption rates.
Orchestrate the digital ecosystem to provide the best customer digital experience

General Qualification 

  • 1. Indonesian citizens
  • 2. Have completed the study proven by attaching certificate of graduation
  • 3. Possess qualifications needed to each role applied
  • 5. Willing to be placed in unit/division related to digital business in Telkom Group
  • For detail information: Click Here

Post a Comment

Please Select Embedded Mode To Show The Comment System.*

Previous Post Next Post

Ad code